Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Merry Thanksgivoween, Everybody!

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I've missed a few months, I freely admit that. Let me fill you in on what you've been missing.

June - Summer oficially starts. My daughter begins daycare.

July - I take a new job in town. I like the people and the work's not boring. I can live with that.

August - I get my Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Impregnate my wife.

September - My daughter turns 2, I turn 31.

October - My health insurance kicks in.

November - I find out it's a boy. My wife balks at D'Argo for a name.

December - Stay tuned.

Gotta run, I hope you had an eventful hiatus too. :p

7 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

:thud: Dusting self off. Ok.

Congrats on (a) the new kiddo-to-be, (b) the MS degree, and (c) the new job. Hey, what's wrong with D'Argo?!?

7:10 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

Ho.Lee.Crap. It's the real live Stella. Good to know you're alive. We can't have dead guys impregnating women. That's just creepy.

31 huh? So what was life like before the wheel?

9:42 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Well. I guess you have been busy. Congrats on all the stuff. Boys included. :D

2:30 PM  
Blogger rennratt said...

D'Argo ROCKS as a name.


Rygel, Stark, Talyn and Chrichton are also acceptable.

I would avoid Bialar, Crais- and Scorpius.

Congratulations.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say it's about time to be getting over that hiatus thing. Isn't there a cream for that?

trinamick

7:57 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

Out of curiosity, I'm assuming your child has been born, unless your wife has the gestation period of an elephant. Any interesting news or pics you care to share?

9:23 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

Do you realize it's been nearly a year and you've told us nothing? What are we, chopped liver?

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home